Monday, November 10, 2008
Time for a blog...
I figured Josiah and I could jump on the cool train and get a blog like everyone else. I am sitting at school right now waiting for my Sociology class to begin. Josiah and I will try to keep every one updated on what's going on here with us... and Titus ;) I hope all is well with every one. Will probably write again tonight when I am sitting with Josiah, and maybe we can think of some funny stories to tell :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!!! I am so glad you guys are blogging, welcome to the club!! It is such a great way to share what's going on in your life, not to mention it is fun to go back and read months from now (like journaling:0). I can't remember Mel, what are you going to school for?
Post a Comment